Happy Valentine’s Day! This is how, you are going to wish your lovely spouse isn’t it? But, are you thinking of carrying the same old red roses with a pack of chocolate nicely wrapped at the top of a pink colored teddy bear? Naah, that sounds too boring. Make this Valentine more refreshing letting your senses go rejuvenate in the environs of romantic gateways near Delhi.
Nainital – A Romantic Hill-station with Lakes
Nestled in the range of Himalayas, located in the Kumaon foothills and within reach of Delhi with distance of about 299 KM, Nainital can be a captivating choice where one can enjoy the peaceful bliss of lush greenery, breathtaking boat ride in lakes and perfectly settled homestay for an unforgettable staying pleasure. A perfect retreat for couples who wish to enjoy in the realm of natural beauty and a chilly weather to feel the coziness of each other’s arm.
Must-Visit Destinations here…
- Lakes: The very first thing that attracts the attention of your spouse or would be one is – looking at scenic lakes. The attraction of Nainital – “Lakes”, for instance Naini Lake followed by others like Sattal Lake, Sariyatal Lake, Bhimtal and Khurpatal Lake.
- Adventure Sports: Make this Valentine a little more thrilling and exciting by heading towards Nainital famous for various outdoor activities. Hiking, Rappelling, Rock Climbing, Kayaking, River Rafting, Trekking and much more you can do it here.
For a Real Foody!
- Boat House Club: Sitting at the patio with a splendid view of the lake and enjoying hot served paranthas, chole with tea will really satisfy your taste buds/
- Chandani Chowk: No, it is not Delhi’s Chandani Chowk, but located on Mall Road with perfect ambience of traditional style setting. Eat Veg Thali full of delicious gourmet here.
Mussoorie -The Queen of Hills
Go to Mussoorie – the Muse of famous Ruskin Bond and celebrate your Valentine’s Day in the enchanting environs of Queen of hills. Located in Dehradun district of Uttarakhand and just 297 Km away from Delhi, this can be a place to celebrate the day of love. Whether it is about sitting near cold flowing waters of Kempty Falls, walking on serene Mall Road or going to Gun hill top. Every single place in Mussoorie has its own charm. Enjoy The Mall Road’s Maggie, hot served coffee in Café By the Way, fully loaded meal in Kalsang or at any other place to make your day all the more special.
Feel intoxicated by the close look of pristine hill tops, nature walks, toy train and splendid weather in Kasauli. Simply drive for 293 Km from Delhi to reach the hill station in order to visit attractions like:
- Monkey Point: Located just 4Km away from the bus stand. The highest point in Kasauli, Monkey Point lets you experience the wide look of Chandigarh and awe-inspiring Satluj river as well.
- Lower Mall and Upper Mall: Enjoy good chunk of street food, warm apparel shopping and peanuts shop at lower mall. While, upper mall is for those couples who like to stay in picturesque bungalows.
- Toy Train: Just live the aura of typical Bollywood movie by going in slow moving toy train, giving you glimpses of natural surroundings all around.
Panoramic view of the Himalayas? Yes, it’s here. With it, if you want to go for mouth-watering meals, then Almora is one for you. It offers the best Dal, Basmati Rice, Aloo Puri, Aloo Tikki and Chicken curry. For sweet lovers, the hill station offers finger licking local sweets like Bal Mithai and Khoya Singori. Famous tourist attractions are as follows:
- Bright end corner
- Zero point
It’s time you add a beautiful chapter to your life. Head out to these holiday destinations for fun, peace, romance and lot more!